[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Subscriber Timeout When Waiting for Delivery

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Sat Jun 30 03:17:24 BST 2012

Deelo,

Would you mind if we use the official proper rabbit mailing list rather
than the google group? Thanks. :)

On 29/06/2012 09:22, Deelo wrote:
> My subscriber appears to timeout and not process any messages if the
> publisher takes a long time to initiate. (e.g. I start the publisher 30
> minutes after the subscriber).
> Is there a way to change this?

Can you say a bit more about how this timeout occurs, what error message
you see, etc? Is there an exception thrown, for example? I am assuming
that the consumer does see messages arrive if there is no delay?

Tim