[rabbitmq-discuss] queue deletion

Sujan Dutta sujandutta at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 10:28:29 BST 2012

my question is regarding deleting a queue and my consumer app is in .net:

private EventingBasicConsumer _consumer =  new EventingBasicConsumer();
private IModel _channel = _rabbitConnection.CreateModel();

_channel.QueueDeclare(queue, true, false, false, args);

_consumer.Received += consumer_Received;

_consumer.Shutdown += consumer_Shutdown;

_channel.BasicConsume(queueName, true, _consumer);

// if the queue is deleted, i was expecting that consumer would get
shutdown event, like if we shutdown the rabbitmq server.
// is it possible by setting any parameter ? any help

--
Sujan