[rabbitmq-discuss] [SOS]About how to use RabbitMQ client libary on IPhone

Alan Antonuk alan.antonuk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 18:11:03 BST 2012

I don't have any specific experience compiling rabbitmq-c for iOS.  However
I would suggest a start point would be to read the README.md

https://github.com/alanxz/rabbitmq-c/blob/master/README.md

And go from there.  I would suggest going down the route of using CMake to
generate an XCode project files, then from within XCode change the projects
to target iOS instead of Mac OS X

-Alan