[rabbitmq-discuss] amqp_framing.h not found!

Alan Antonuk alan.antonuk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 15:37:36 BST 2012

Kamran;

Lets keep this on the rabbitmq-discuss list so that others may benefit from
this exchange

I think you're still trying to use the autotools build system. The
recommended way to build rabbitmq-c on Windows is using the CMake build
system.

Here is the complete rundown on commands I'd use to build rabbitmq-c:

git clone https://github.com/alanxz/rabbitmq-c
cd rabbitmq-c
git submodule init
git submodule update
mkdir _build
cd _build
cmake-gui ..  ; This will pop up the CMake gui. Click the configure button,
select the toolchain you're using, then click generate when its finished
configuring - rabbitmq-c should compile with most toolchains (MSVC, MinGW),
you can also use the cmake command directly if you understand how this
works.

At this point you'll have makefiles or visual studio solution/project
files. If you're using makefiles you can make them with the appropriate
makefile processor (nmake or gmake), if you're using visual studio, you can
open the solution file then build using the ALL_BUILD project.

HTH

-Alan