[rabbitmq-discuss] Incorrect display of mirrored queues as unsynchronised after database failover

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Fri Jun 22 12:45:42 BST 2012

On 20/06/12 22:31, Matt Pietrek wrote:
> Back before 2.8.0 was announced, I reported an issue with Mirrored
> queues reporting some nodes as unsynchronized.

Hmm. Well, there was a real issue there. That one was where the
management plugin was getting desynchronised from what was really going
on. So if you are still seeing something similar in 2.8.2, does
management agree with rabbitmqctl?

(In general rabbitmqctl goes and calls into processes whenever it needs
to know something, while management listens to events that are broadcast
and maintains its own view of the world.)

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware