No subject

Sun Jun 17 23:12:48 BST 2012

first. You need to build in the right order (although
http://www.rabbitmq.com/plugin-development.html claims that you can just cd
into a plugin sub-directory and build, so I'll validate that and update
either the documentation of this thread, depending on which is correct). I
did

% hg clone <path>

% cd rabbitmq-public-umbrella

% make checkout

% make all

Now in answer to your question 'Which file path he is asking to exists'
[sic] - the answer is right in front of you!  The output says "can't find
include lib "rabbit_common/include/rabbit.hrl" so that is the file which is
missing! I will admit this is a bit opaque as the rabbit_common library is
built from the rabbitmq-erlang-client sources, which I'll admit is confusing
at first. Anyway, by the looks of things you're probably doing one of two
things wrong, either

1. you've forgotten to run make checkout (or it hasn't run properly) or...

2. you're building from the wrong directory or....

3. some other strange thing is happening that I can't replicate at the
moment