[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ crash: where do i check for errors?

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Tue Jun 19 13:49:52 BST 2012

Hi,

On 19/06/12 13:16, Fernando Morgenstern wrote:
> In fact there is erl_crash.dump generated at Jun 18 05:42. Should i host
> this file somewhere and post the link here? Or does it contain sensitive
> data?

In most cases the slogan is the most interesting information. If that
doesn't offer a clue then the contents is unlikely to, but feel free to
inspect it using the viewer as explained here:

http://www.erlang.org/doc/apps/erts/crash_dump.html

or compress and send it to me (not the list) if your application does
not process confidential information.

-Emile