[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ connections blocked and not receiving simple messages

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Tue Jun 19 11:46:25 BST 2012

Thanks for the update, Steve.

You appear to be running on RedHat (please confirm)?

Since many of the responses on this mailing list will be "you should
upgrade to the latest release" it would be good to get a better handle
on why 2.8.2 doesn't run for you. Which of the mailing list references
did you discover that you felt was relevant to your problem?

Steve Powell  (a happy bunny)
----------yet more definitions from the SPD----------
corrugate (n.) T.V. soap scandal.
olympic (n.) A camp road-digger.
jamboree (n.) A conserve made from French cheese.