[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbit MQ 2.7.1 version Installation problem

Joemon Varghese joemonvarghese80 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 13:00:44 BST 2012

Hi Emile ,

I was using rabbitMQ 2.4.1 version in my machine, I tried installing 2.7.1
version on top of this without uninstalling the old version ,unfortunately
I was not aware of the remove
Command.

After installing the 2.7.1 version still the RabbitMQ service was pointing
to the Older  version.
So  deleted the Rabbit MQ service  using
sc delete RabitMQ     command

After this when i tried to install Rabbitmq from Command prompt
C:\\program files\rabbitmq server\rabbitmq server 2.7.1
\sbin\rabbitmq-service install

It's  Throwing Error :  "RabbitMQ already present"

but the RabbitMQ service is not there in the services  List.

I tried restarting the machine several times it not working.

when I tried  starting the service

C:\\program files\rabbitmq server\rabbitmq server 2.7.1
\sbin\rabbitmq-service start

I got the below error
"The handle is Invalid"
Thanks & Regards,