[rabbitmq-discuss] Mailing list test

Matthew Sackman matthew at rabbitmq.com
Sun Jun 17 23:29:58 BST 2012

Over the last few days there's been a lot of disruption to networking
infrastructure at RabbitMQ HQ and vmware generally. This has meant loss
of email services amongst others. Hopefully this is all fixed now, and
indeed this email should be a demonstration of that.

If you have sent an email to us over the last 3 days, my belief is that
it should make its way through to us soon, though my SMTP knowledge is
getting a little rusty these days. If you've not got a response or seen
your post to the list arrive by mid-week, please don't hesitate to get
back in touch with us.

Very sorry for the inconvenience caused. This was a long way beyond our
own control.

Matthew