[rabbitmq-discuss] Help for RabbitMQ-Web-Stomp

Marek Majkowski majek04 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 12:22:52 BST 2012

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 3:00 AM, truelie <youpingl at sina.com> wrote:
> I am testing for RabbitMQ-Web-Stomp,which send or receive message from
> browser.
>
> I have installed RabbitMQ-Web-Stomp plugin,and  can echo message
> from http://127.0.0.1:55670 successfully.
>
> Now, I write a send.html to send message,and a recv.html to receive
> message,but not success.
>
> Can anyone help me?

Hi,

Are you compiling RMQ from scratch? I noticed that there was an
error in our code, it should be fixed now:
    http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-web-stomp/rev/00f77bfac6a1

There were few minor problems with your code (like the form submission).
I modified it a bit and got it working, the code is here:

https://gist.github.com/2923514

Hope that helps,
Marek