[rabbitmq-discuss] there is a Consumer connected?

Yurisleidy Hernández Moya ymoya at uci.cu
Sun Jun 10 21:38:43 BST 2012

Hi:
I am new in the work with Rabbitmq. I use the program in java of the second tutorial but I did not declare the queue as durable, that is:
channel.queueDeclare("hello", false, false, false, null);

The Producer can know if there is a Consumer connected to the queue before sending the message?

thanks in advance.
Yuri.

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci