[rabbitmq-discuss] memory node and disk node in cluster

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Wed Jun 6 08:20:58 BST 2012

On 06/06/12 08:21, pangj wrote:
> what does this mean? :P

How did I know you were going to say that!? ;)

So the database also contains information about users, permissions,
vhosts, routing tables (bindings that I already mentioned) plus some
runtime data structures which are used for internal book keeping
purposes. The precise list of tables can be seen here:
http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-server/file/default/src/rabbit_mnesia.erl#l226.