[rabbitmq-discuss] Amqphp - new release

JRA jraditchkov at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 21:55:25 BST 2012

I am contemplating of using your library in a small but potentially very
hight transaction activity project - 200+ transactions per second. I have
several quick questions:
1. so far what are the weakest points of the library? Is there anything
external which causes consistent issues or bottlenecks such as: php,
libevent... any recorded application freezes, bottlenecks, memory leaks etc.
2. have you done any benchmarking, could you share any numbers?
3. do you intend to maintain this code going forward. From your note it is
clear that you have other priorities at the moment?

Thanks,
JRA