[rabbitmq-discuss] can rabbitmq be used in the bank business?

pangj pangj at riseup.net
Tue Jun 5 07:50:35 BST 2012

Hi,

We currently primarily use rabbitmq in statistics work.
One of our business has the UV (unique visitor) of 200,000 - 30,000 each
day.
The web servers receive the user's requests, and write the result to
Rabbitmq.
The backend Hadoop servers read the result from Rabbitmq and compute and
generate the statistics report.
In this case Rabbitmq works perfectly, we didn't find a problem.
My question is, can rabbitmq run for high serious business? for example,
the bank business, they require very high reliability.
If so, do you have any suggestions?

Thanks.