[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq.com seems down

Alex Lovell-Troy alex.lovelltroy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 12:15:20 BST 2012

I can't tell from here, but this could be a DNS problem.  I noticed
that the ip I get for www.rabbitmq.com resolves to an IP with
inconsistent forward and reverse DNS answers.  Shouldn't be a problem,
but might help anyone with internal access narrow in on the actual
problem.

https://gist.github.com/2867768

-alex