[rabbitmq-discuss] .NET ssl_upgrade_failure

Mark Ward ward.mark at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 18:47:00 BST 2012

I have enabled the fail_if_no_peer_cert (true) to see if the .net client
will act differently.  As it turns out the network trace was exactly the
same and the .net client had the same error.  The Java client received a
handshake_failure which was expected as I do not have the java client
sending a client certificate at this time.

I am going to attempt to setup the .net client unit tests to see if I can
repeat the issue with the ssl unit test.