[rabbitmq-discuss] Erlang Consumer Example

Jerry Kuch jerryk at rbcon.com
Sun Jul 29 21:40:19 BST 2012

Hi, Anton: The Erlang client API has undergone some churn and the documentation has fallen out of step a couple of times. Which version are you currently trying to use and which examples do you feel are steering you wrong? With that information I can take a look and suggest some adaptations...

Sent from my iPhone (Brevity and typos are hopefully the result of 1-fingered typing rather than rudeness or illiteracy).