[rabbitmq-discuss] how to keep messages in queues even after recieving messages by recievers.

r.parvataneni at accenture.com r.parvataneni at accenture.com
Thu Jul 26 08:53:43 BST 2012

Hi ,

Could  please help me  on how  to keep messages in queues  even after recieving messages by recievers.

I'm using  below methods  on spring rabbit AmqpTemplate.

void convertAndSend(String exchange, String routingKey, Object message) throws AmqpException;
Object receiveAndConvert(String queueName) throws AmqpException;

My request:  after receiving message by receiver application, still I want to keep messages in queues(can monitor in Management console).

Thanks & Regards,
Ranganath Parvataneni

Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates including telephone calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by our systems for the purposes of security and the assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.