[rabbitmq-discuss] Client on unreliable network best practice?

Michael Nye michael.nye1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 03:53:57 BST 2012

I should add that currently I create a ConnectionFactory, followed by a
connection & model when the client is initialized and reuse this instance
from the life of the client.

Also when a network connection drops out & comes back online, the publishes
start to fail also (usually an AlreadyClosedException with underlying C#
socket exceptions).  I would like the behaviour to make sure both
publishing & subscribing continues to work after a network failure.