[rabbitmq-discuss] JSON-RPC plugin crash

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Sat Jul 21 10:27:37 BST 2012

On 21/07/12 07:29, Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:
> Looks nice. I am failed to make it running too :(
> This is web-stomp stuff from from hg.rabbitmq.com and rabbitmq-server 2.8.4:

Don't use the version from hg; that will only work with rabbit from hg.

Instead deploy the "binary" web-stomp plugin packages we released for
2.8.2, as show in the web-stomp article. These should work with the
2.8.4 broker, though I don't remember whether we tested that. If they
don't then you'll need to install the 2.8.2 broker.

Matthias.