[rabbitmq-discuss] Consumer acknowledgement

Prashanth meetprashanth437 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 22:11:15 BST 2012

Hi,

My test case.

I have a consumer, with no_ack =>0, prefetch_count is default, consumer
receives messages, even if previous messages are not acknowledge.
If the message is never acknowledge or ack message is lost in transit and
if consumer never goes down, This message is never acknowledged or is
resent again, its in the queue forever. I don't want to timeout the message.
Instead I want the message to resend after a specified timeout may be to
the same consumer.

Is there a way to do this.

Thanks