[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ SSL

Prashanth meetprashanth437 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 16:48:24 BST 2012

Emile,

Here is the log message.

=INFO REPORT==== 16-Jul-2012::10:47:33 ===
accepting AMQP connection <0.11506.0> ([::1]:55514 -> [::1]:5671)

=ERROR REPORT==== 16-Jul-2012::10:47:43 ===
closing AMQP connection <0.11506.0> ([::1]:55514 -> [::1]:5671):
{handshake_timeout,handshake}

my client is a Perl client, it uses Net::RabbitMQ
It connects to the RabbitMQ server and declares a queue and pushes messages
to the queue. I am doing nothing on the client side for ssl, except that
now it connects to the ssl port.
Do client has to do something else.

Thanks,
Prashanth.