[rabbitmq-discuss] Cluster setup : rabbitmq server stops responding to rabbitmqctl commands

sanjiv.kumar.jha at accenture.com sanjiv.kumar.jha at accenture.com
Mon Jul 16 14:14:05 BST 2012

Hi Francesco,

I am using the rabbitmq.config file to setup the cluster:

[{rabbit, [{cluster_nodes, ['rabbit at rabbit1', 'rabbit at rabbit2']}]}].

I am doing the similar steps (more or less) as described in your script. Also, this cluster sits on two different VMs.

I am checking on whether two clocks are in synch or not and will get back to you.

Thanks,

Sanjiv