[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-server process consumes 100% of 1 CPU (rabbitmq 2.8.4 on Erlang R14B04)

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Wed Jul 11 18:18:23 BST 2012

Hi Anthony,

On 11/07/12 13:48, Anthony Harris wrote:
> We've run into what appears to be the same issue as was reported
> 14-Jun-2012 in "rabbitmq 2.8.2 beam process consumes 100% of one cpu in
> tight epoll_wait loop" with the following system configuration:

Thanks for this very detailed diagnostic information. Could you perhaps
supply the output of "rabbitmqctl report" as well? Feel free to compress
and send to me directly if it is too large.

I have not been able to reproduce the problem - does this happen each
time you start the cluster? does stopping and starting the slave nodes
make any difference? Have you discovered a sequence of actions that is
likely to reproduce the problem?

-Emile