[rabbitmq-discuss] How do i stop the erlang node but keep the rabbitmq server running.

Prashanth M meetprashanth437 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 18:07:59 BST 2012

Hello all,

I am trying to stop the erlang node but keep the rabbitmq server running.

or

I am trying to use rabbitmq with stomp. I want to test the clustering, is
there a good way / test case to test it.
I am using two nodes, one disc and other ram. In the server code of ram
node, i am addressing the disc node to create a new queue( is this correct)
I want to stop a node and check see how clustering works.

Thanks