[rabbitmq-discuss] Authentication Backend HTTP

Alex Lovell-Troy alex.lovelltroy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 13:01:28 BST 2012

Based on this thread, I took a look at your example code and toying with
the idea of using the session-id and csrf token or something like that to
authenticate to rabbit through stomp and sockjs.  Is anyone else working in
the same direction?  I'd rather add to someone else's project than start my
own, but I'll release any code I have that works.

-alex