[rabbitmq-discuss] How to specify user/pass

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Tue Jul 3 08:19:03 BST 2012

No that doesn't look right to me. First of all, I would expect the rabbitmq_auth_backend_http config element to reside inside of the 'env' list - please bare in mind I've never used this plugin before so I could be mistaken, but AFAIK you cannot set this at the top level. So it would be

{env, [
    {rabbitmq_auth_backend_http, .....
]}

Also, you appear to still be missing the {rabbit, [{auth_backends, [rabbit_auth_backend_http]}]} entry that the example in the README  file instructs you to add. This should also go inside the env AFAICT.

I'm sure Simon (the plugin author!) will dive in and correct me if I've got this wrong!

Tim