[rabbitmq-discuss] How to specify user/pass

Alexander Ward alexander.ward at quibids.com
Mon Jul 2 21:59:35 BST 2012

If I understand your question, Rabbit has a default username/password of
guest/guest with all permissions to the / virtual host. Pika sends those by
default so you don't have to pass them when you connect.

You can read about connecting on the Pika documentation here:
http://pika.github.com/connecting.html

Check out the credentials section on how to change what user/password
you're sending.

Cheers,
-Alex