[rabbitmq-discuss] Authentication Backend HTTP

eleanor evangeline.eleanor at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 21:45:12 BST 2012

Ok, I solved the problem. I changed the variable ENABLED_PLUGINS_FILE in
scripts/rabbitmq-defaults. It originally pointed to the
/etc/rabbitmq/enabled_plugins, but I copied that file from /etc to the new
production rabbitmq environment and changed the path. It works now.

The rabbitmq-defaults now contains:
### next line potentially updated in package install steps

## Set default values


The SYS_PREFIX variable got me thinking that I should rather change that,
but the /etc nor /var directories aren't under the rabbitmq development
directory, so I didn't bother with it. But if anybody has a better solution,
please let me know.


View this message in context: http://rabbitmq.1065348.n5.nabble.com/Authentication-Backend-HTTP-tp20476p20521.html
Sent from the RabbitMQ mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

More information about the rabbitmq-discuss mailing list