[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ subscriber loses connection across firewalls after long idle

Deelo55 dwayne.dsouza at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 11:47:54 BST 2012

The heartbeats are processing...I can see the connection timeout on the
subscriber connections have been set to 10 seconds and the connections do
not get dropped after 5 minutes. So it looks like the TCP connection
according to the server is running but for some reason its not sending any
data to the subscriber.

There seems to be a related thread here but I can't see any confirmed
solution:
http://lists.rabbitmq.com/pipermail/rabbitmq-discuss/2012-January/017138.html