[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ C++ program for TTL implementation

Maurya M mauryam at live.in
Mon Jul 2 11:15:33 BST 2012

Hi,
 I am using the example from RabbitMQ website - http://www.rabbitmq.com/devtools.html
                - amqpcpp a C++ message library for RabbitMQ.

I have a need to implement the Time-To-Live feature wherein my Publisher is in Java and Consumer in C++.
I am able to declare the queue with "x-message-ttl" in my Java Publisher but my C++ consume also needs to declare the queue with this same "x-message-ttl"? Is my understanding correct? And how can this be targeted using the amqpcpp - C++ library. Has anyone of the members come across similar requirement and cracked this one.

Thanks in advance,

Maurya.