[rabbitmq-discuss] help required: bind function

Saima Asif abdullahsaima at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 22:06:25 GMT 2012

Hi All,

I am going to understand AMQP version 0-9 at simpler level, The binding function definition is problem for me. First issue isHow I can randomly define the messages, if I did that How a message knows to go to which exchange, so that exchange can move to particular queue. I have defined queue and exchange as a class. I have defined routing key as well. I have implemented the queues that store such messages. But I need your help in defining bind() and How to route message to exchanges.

I am using visual C++, can send the code if required but its not in its refined form.
Thanks
Any help would be highly appreciated. Sorry if I am not following your format of writing emails. I am new to this.