[rabbitmq-discuss] [announce] New maintainer for the rabbitmq-c library
alan.antonuk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 20:28:44 GMT 2012
I am happy to announce that with the blessing of the RabbitMQ team, I have
taken the lead on further development of the C RabbitMQ client library,
also known as rabbitmq-c.
The new home for the code is now on github:
My long term goal with the library is to have simple, stable, and scalable
library that has feature-parity of that of the Java and .NET clients.
Some near term goals I have for the library include:
- Documenting the APIs presented by the library
- Merging in channel-oriented memory management
- Providing some patterns for consuming messages to reduce the amount of
boiler plate code users have to write.
I want to encourage users of the library to get involved in the development
of the library. Good ways to get involved include:
- Forking <https://github.com/alanxz/rabbitmq-c/fork> the library on
github and submitting a pull request
- Submitting any bugs, or feature requests to the issue tracker on github
- Sparking up a discussion or simply asking questions on usage on the
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rabbitmq-discuss