[rabbitmq-discuss] queue discovery

Steven Taylor taylste at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 06:40:55 GMT 2012

decided to assert that the queue exists for now.  Got a weird publish
issue.  I am publishing to a queue that exists and the message isn't
turning up.

I confirmed this by looking at "rabbitmqctl.bat list_queues" and also, via
the management plugin.

Have you seen this before?  What's a good way to troubleshoot?

thanks,
-Steven