[rabbitmq-discuss] Clients reconnection logic

Pablo Molnar pablomolnar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 21:01:36 GMT 2012

Hi everyone,
I've successfully set up a 3 instances cluster and now I'm dealing
with reconnect logic in my java clients.

Before reinventing the wheel, I'm aware of this 2 projects:
- https://github.com/joshdevins/rabbitmq-ha-client
- http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-java-messagepatterns/

Anyone have tried this code? Both seems a little outdated...

I'm just wanna the simplest logic giving a fixed list of nodes to
successfully reconnect my clients in a transparent manner.

I'd appreciate any info regarding clients reconnection.

Cheers,
Pablo Molnar