[rabbitmq-discuss] Client Connection Issue

培杰 俞 yupeijie1012 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 02:10:23 GMT 2012

Hi all,
    I have met a problem; Once I have a client node connection
RabbitMQ server, the connection will be list in the RabbitMQ
management Web UI, and also the corresponding connection could be see
in the server by netstat which state is ESTABLISHED; But while the
client node reboot, the connection still be alive form the RabbitMQ's
view from Web UI and netstat:
tcp        0      0 virt15-njhx-kvm-19:35673    virt15-njhx-
kvm-18:52893    ESTABLISHED 27069/beam.smp      off (0.00/0/0)
   By netstat --timer, the connection's timer is at off state;

   Thus, how to fix this or how to config the timeout value?

Thx