[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue item limits

Codevally codevally at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 23:30:18 GMT 2012

Thanks Emile and Simone for your replies.

But I want to limit the number of items in the queue and not their
live in the queue.

Basically my requirement is, I have a queue (called sms_gateway) and I
have several companies publishing messages to that queue. But want to
allocate some big number of size to higher priority companies. Like:

ABC Company can have maximum of 1000 messages in the sms_gateway
XYZ Company can have maximum of 200  messages in the sms_gateway
PQR Company can have maximum of 100  messages in the sms_gateway

Thanks.