[rabbitmq-discuss] Determining if two clustered brokers are in sync

Matt Pietrek mpietrek at skytap.com
Wed Jan 25 16:33:49 GMT 2012

Thanks so much Simon! These are very helpful and useful responses.

Regarding your prior replies, I'm somewhat embarrassed to say that I didn't
specifically check the list via the web. In my defense, all my prior posts
to rabbitmq-discuss had been replied to, and those replies came directly to
my company's gmail-based inbox. Just to be sure I didn't somehow overlook
your replies, I went back and searched gmail for all emails with
rabbitmq-discuss in them. I saw all messages from prior interactions, but
no reply from you. In any event, I'll make every effort to remember to
check the list's web page next time. :-)

Thanks again,

Matt