[rabbitmq-discuss] Deregister a consumer

Rosa, Andrea andrea.rosa at hp.com
Wed Jan 25 09:21:01 GMT 2012

Hi

Thanks for your reply.
I know that I can close the connection but it's not what I want to do.
On the same connection there are different channels used by different consumers, I'd like to know if it would possible to have a command to call the "basic.channel_cancel(consumer_tag)" to deliberately deregister a consumer.
All this just for debugging/testing purpose.

Thanks both for your time
--
Andrea Rosa