[rabbitmq-discuss] Will AMQP 1.0 break current RabbitMQ api

Simone Busoli simone.busoli at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 21:34:32 GMT 2012

For the little I've read about 1.0 it's really weird that it's called with
the same name. I mean, migrating systems working on 0-9-1 to 1.0 sounds
nearly impossible given the differences in the protocol.
That's a bit worrying to think that development on 0-9-1 might be halted in
case of take off of 1.0, considering the effort you might have put on
developing something to target the current version.