[rabbitmq-discuss] beam.smp memory consumption keeps growing

Dennis Jacobfeuerborn djacobfeuerborn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 22:34:23 GMT 2012

Here is the new output (2.5mb):
http://www.conversis.de/exac/memory.txt.bz2

It seems the memory issue has something to to with the clustering. When
doing another test I saw in the management interface that the second node
wasn't online (probably shut down by a co-worker). I ran the script with
just the one node and after the message where consumed all the memory was
returned properly. So I started the second node and tried again. This time
the memory wasn't returned at the end on the first node but on the second
one it was. Then I shut down the second node again and shortly after that
the first node went back to almost the initial memory consumption level.
The new dump shows the state when both cluster nodes are online and the
second node has returned its memory but the first one hasn't. The command
was run on the first node.

Regards,
  Dennis