[rabbitmq-discuss] ReplyTo / ReplyToAddress fail to betransferred

Steven Taylor taylste at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 10:19:11 GMT 2012

possible cause... prior to adopting the rabbit url-style format for queue
identification

e.g. exhangeType://exchange/routing.key

I was using "exchange::routing.key" in the reply-to property.  *Perhaps*
the rabbit client got intollerant of my naming scheme while I wasn't
looking.  Not sure.  It is working now.  Just thought I'd email this note
as a follow up.