[rabbitmq-discuss] About RabbitMQ federation plugin

Brian Jing brian.newsgroup at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 06:11:03 GMT 2012

Hi Simon and Simone,

Thanks very much for your clarification! Now it works for me!

The reason why it didn't work before was that I sent messages inside the
callback on_queue_declared, which didn't get executed when I removed the
queue declaration (thats why I thought declaring the queue on upstream
server was required). What I did to resolve it was to create a random
exclusive queue in order to get the callback invoked.

Thanks again!

Brian