[rabbitmq-discuss] Clarification needed for HA of RabbitMQ statistics database

Jerry Kuch jerryk at vmware.com
Fri Jan 13 19:21:44 GMT 2012

Hi, Mridu:  The easiest thing might be to keep an eye on the release notes
for new Rabbits as they appear.  For bugs that haven't directly generated a
lot of external, public discussion on their own, this is sometimes the most
natural way to find out that a suspected problem has been dispatched...

Best regards,
Jerry