[rabbitmq-discuss] Management console/plugin show wrong date

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Fri Jan 13 17:47:00 GMT 2012

On 13/01/12 17:26, Fernando Dourado - SENIOR SOLUTION wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Simon.
>
> Strange because is my own machine and FF, Chrome and IE show the same
> value.
>
> Please, look attached file.

Wow.

This is in fact a bug. It's taking the day of the week rather than the
day of the month when formatting the date. It's been like that for a
year, and I never spotted it, nor did anyone else.

Congratulations, you win the embarrassing bug of the week award.

Thanks for noticing. Needless to say it'll be fixed in the next release.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware