[rabbitmq-discuss] Is it possible that group clustering nodes shovel/federate with other group clustering nodes

Cao, Yican - 0661 - MITLL cao at ll.mit.edu
Wed Jan 11 19:25:54 GMT 2012

Hi Jerry,

I have setup clusters and shovel among individual nodes. It is well documented in RabbitMQ web site.

Problem I have is how I shovel a group of clustered nodes to another clustered nodes. What does rabbitmq.config file look like in a nested way?
eg. :
	a-1	cluster a-2,
		cluster a-3,
	shovel
	b-1	cluster b-2

I assume that a-2 and a-3 in group a nodes will do the same to shovel group b nodes. I need bi-direction, I will shovel nodes in group b nodes.

Thanks a lot.

Yican