[rabbitmq-discuss] Windows RabbitMQ Crashes and Blue Screens under Load

Jerry Kuch jerryk at vmware.com
Wed Jan 11 19:16:44 GMT 2012

Hi, James:

I'm not sure we have a totally great way of handing off the files.  If
they're small enough just emailing me a .tar.gz-file or the like is great.
Otherwise, we might consider DropBox or the like...

Thanks for poking at it further.

Out of curiosity, are you looking at deploying Rabbit into production on
Windows, or is this mostly on dev/test machines?  Anecdotally it seems like
the various Linuxes get much wider production use than the other platforms,
and thus at any moment there are more eyes prying and more hands exercising
them...

Best regards,
Jerry