[rabbitmq-discuss] Suggestion - Simple Pub/Sub

Jon Brisbin jon at jbrisbin.com
Wed Jan 11 16:21:49 GMT 2012

Aamir,

If you're thinking about using Riak, I wrote a custom exchange plugin for RabbitMQ that does exactly what you're talking about: it stores every message sent to that exchange in Riak.

There's a corresponding component that you can install into Riak to send AMQP messages out whenever data is updated (it's a postcommit hook).

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin
http//jbrisbin.com