[rabbitmq-discuss] ConnectionFactory and load balancing

Adam Rabung adamrabung at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 19:57:02 GMT 2012

Let me restate :)

Connection.newConnection(Address[]) seems to be the best way, short of
using HAProxy, to safely attain a connection to a cluster in the presence
of nodes going down.  When we are mirroring queues across a cluster, is it
important to connect to the "master" node for a queue, or should we
randomize the Address[] to achieve some load balancing?

Any feedback appreciated,
Adam